Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Call Us:866.343.5610

DOT # 2395242 | MC # 823487

Free Quick Quote

Find Zip Code

A Certificate of Insurance is a document from the insurance company of the moving company that verifies under what conditions the insurance can or will be used. This is a document that building management often requires in case the moving company causes any damage to the building. This also ensures the building management that only a credible licensed, bonded, and insured mover is performing the pickup or delivery.

Who needs a certificate of insurance? This document applies to our customers that are moving out of or into apartment buildings. Not every building manager wants this document, but it’s your responsibility to find out. If it turns out that you do need it, the form is included below for you to complete. This form includes the necessary information that is needed in order to produce a COI. Your building management will be able to provide the necessary information. Once we receive the completed form, we will provide your building management with the COI.

COI Information Needed : Building Management has the necessary information

© 2012 - 2016 All Around Van Lines, All Rights Reserved.